Kirjoittaja Aihe: Donald Trump - USA:n 45. presidentti 2017–2021 -> 1 viesti/jäsen/vrk  (Luettu 2164162 kertaa)

zupi

• Jäsen^^^
  • Liked: 9712
Tässä ketjussa puhutaan enemmänkin Trumpin kannattajista, mutta sopinee kuitenkin tähän ketjuun. Siinä kerrataan Trumpin valinnan jälkeisiä tapahtumia ja sitä, miten ne ovat vaikuttaneet Trumpin kannattajien näkemyksiin. Täytyy myöntää, että aika monessa kohdassa on itse aika samoilla linjoilla.

Lainaus
I think I've had discussions w/enough Boomer-tier Trump supporters who believe the 2020 election was fraudulent to extract a general theory about their perspective. It is also the perspective of most of the people at the Capitol on 1/6, and probably even Trump himself. 1/x

Most believe some or all of the theories involving midnight ballots, voting machines, etc, but what you find when you talk to them is that, while they'll defend those positions w/info they got from Hannity or Breitbart or whatever, they're not particularly attached to them. 2/x

Here are the facts - actual, confirmed facts - that shape their perspective: 1) The FBI/etc spied on the 2016 Trump campaign using evidence manufactured by the Clinton campaign. We now know that all involved knew it was fake from Day 1 (see: Brennan's July 2016 memo, etc). 3/x

These are Tea Party people. The types who give their kids a pocket Constitution for their birthday and have Founding Fathers memes in their bios. The intel community spying on a presidential campaign using fake evidence (incl forged documents) is a big deal to them. 4/x

Everyone involved lied about their involvement as long as they could. We only learned the DNC paid for the manufactured evidence because of a court order. Comey denied on TV knowing the DNC paid for it, when we have emails from a year earlier proving that he knew. 5/x

This was true with everyone, from CIA Dir Brennan & Adam Schiff - who were on TV saying they'd seen clear evidence of collusion w/Russia, while admitting under oath behind closed doors that they hadn't - all the way down the line. In the end we learned that it was ALL fake. 6/x

At first, many Trump ppl were worried there must be some collusion, because every media & intel agency wouldn't make it up out of nothing. When it was clear that they had made it up, people expected a reckoning, and shed many illusions about their gov't when it didn't happen. 7/x

We know as fact: a) The Steele dossier was the sole evidence used to justify spying on the Trump campaign, b) The FBI knew the Steele dossier was a DNC op, c) Steele's source told the FBI the info was unserious, d) they did not inform the court of any of this and kept spying. 8/x

Trump supporters know the collusion case front and back. They went from worrying the collusion must be real, to suspecting it might be fake, to realizing it was a scam, then watched as every institution - agencies, the press, Congress, academia - gaslit them for another year. 9/x

Worse, collusion was used to scare people away from working in the administration. They knew their entire lives would be investigated. Many quit because they were being bankrupted by legal fees. The DoJ, press, & gov't destroyed lives and actively subverted an elected admin. 10/x

This is where people whose political identity was largely defined by a naive belief in what they learned in Civics class began to see the outline of a Regime that crossed all institutional boundaries. Because it had stepped out of the shadows to unite against an interloper. 11/x

GOP propaganda still has many of them thinking in terms of partisan binaries, but A LOT of Trump supporters see that the Regime is not partisan. They all know that the same institutions would have taken opposite sides if it was a Tulsi Gabbard vs Jeb Bush election. 12/x

It's hard to describe to people on the left (who are used to thinking of gov't as a conspiracy... Watergate, COINTELPRO, WMD, etc) how shocking & disillusioning this was for people who encourage their sons to enlist in the Army, and hate ppl who don't stand for the Anthem. 13/x

They could have managed the shock if it only involved the government. But the behavior of the corporate press is really what radicalized them. They hate journalists more than they hate any politician or gov't official, because they feel most betrayed by them. 14/x

The idea that the press is driven by ratings/sensationalism became untenable. If that were true, they'd be all over the Epstein story. The corporate press is the propaganda arm of the Regime they now see in outline. Nothing anyone says will ever make them unsee that, period. 15/x

This is profoundly disorienting. Many of them don't know for certain whether ballots were faked in November 2020, but they know for absolute certain that the press, the FBI, etc would lie to them if there was. They have every reason to believe that, and it's probably true. 16/x

They watched the press behave like animals for four years. Tens of millions of people will always see Kavanaugh as a gang rapist, based on nothing, because of CNN. And CNN seems proud of that. They led a lynch mob against a high school kid. They cheered on a summer of riots. 17/x

They always claimed the media had liberal bias, fine, whatever. They still thought the press would admit truth if they were cornered. Now they don't. It's a different thing to watch them invent stories whole cloth in order to destroy regular lives and spark mass violence. 18/x

Time Mag told us that during the 2020 riots, there were weekly conference calls involving, among others, leaders of the protests, the local officials who refused to stop them, and media people who framed them for political effect. In Ukraine we call that a color revolution. 19/x

Throughout the summer, Democrat governors took advantage of COVID to change voting procedures. It wasn't just the mail-ins (they lowered signature matching standards, etc). After the collusion scam, the fake impeachment, Trump ppl expected shenanigans by now. 20/x

Re: "fake impeachment", we now know that Trump's request for Ukraine to cooperate w/the DOJ regarding Biden's $ activities in Ukraine was in support of an active investigation being pursued by the FBI and Ukraine AG at the time, and so a completely legitimate request. 21/x

Then you get the Hunter laptop scandal. Big Tech ran a full-on censorship campaign against a major newspaper to protect a political candidate. Period. Everyone knows it, all of the Tech companies now admit it was a "mistake" - but, ya know, the election's over, so who cares? 22/x

Goes w/o saying, but: If the NY Times had Don Jr's laptop, full of pics of him smoking crack and engaging in group sex, lots of lurid family drama, emails describing direct corruption and backed up by the CEO of the company they were using, the NYT wouldn't have been banned. 23/x

Think back: Stories about Trump being pissed on by Russian prostitutes and blackmailed by Putin were promoted as fact, and the only evidence was a document paid for by his opposition and disavowed by its source. The NY Post was banned for reporting on true information. 24/x

The reaction of Trump ppl to all this was not, "no fair!" That's how they felt about Romney's "binders of women" in 2012. This is different. Now they see, correctly, that every institution is captured by ppl who will use any means to exclude them from the political process. 25/x

And yet they showed up in record numbers to vote. He got 13m more votes than in 2016, 10m more than Clinton got! As election night dragged on, they allowed themselves some hope. But when the four critical swing states (and only those states) went dark at midnight, they knew. 26/x

Over the ensuing weeks, they got shuffled around by grifters and media scam artists selling them conspiracy theories. They latched onto one, then another increasingly absurd theory as they tried to put a concrete name on something very real. 27/x

Media & Tech did everything to make things worse. Everything about the election was strange - the changes to procedure, unprecedented mail-in voting, the delays, etc - but rather than admit that and make everything transparent, they banned discussion of it (even in DMs!). 28/x

Everyone knows that, just as Don Jr's laptop would've been the story of the century, if everything about the election dispute was the same, except the parties were reversed, suspicions about the outcome would've been Taken Very Seriously. See 2016 for proof. 29/x

Even the courts' refusal of the case gets nowhere w/them, because of how the opposition embraced mass political violence. They'll say, w/good reason: What judge will stick his neck out for Trump knowing he'll be destroyed in the media as a violent mob burns down his house? 30/x

It's a fact, according to Time Magazine, that mass riots were planned in cities across the country if Trump won. Sure, they were "protests", but they were planned by the same people as during the summer, and everyone knows what it would have meant. Judges have families, too. 31/x

Forget the ballot conspiracies. It's a fact that governors used COVID to unconstitutionally alter election procedures (the Constitution states that only legislatures can do so) to help Biden to make up for a massive enthusiasm gap by gaming the mail-in ballot system. 32/x

They knew it was unconstitutional, it's right there in plain English. But they knew the cases wouldn't see court until after the election. And what judge will toss millions of ballots because a governor broke the rules? The threat of mass riots wasn't implied, it was direct. 33/x

a) The entrenched bureaucracy & security state subverted Trump from Day 1, b) The press is part of the operation, c) Election rules were changed, d) Big Tech censors opposition, e) Political violence is legitimized & encouraged, f) Trump is banned from social media. 34/x

They were led down some rabbit holes, but they are absolutely right that their gov't is monopolized by a Regime that believes they are beneath representation, and will observe no limits to keep them getting it. Trump fans should be happy he lost; it might've kept him alive. /end
"The Left is not necessarily aiming at totalitarianism. But their know-it-all mindset leads repeatedly and pervasively in that direction" - Thomas Sowell, 2015

"They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it" - Time, 2021

zupi

• Jäsen^^^
Jaksaa jaksaa...  :facepalm:

Ja luonnollisesti...  :silakka:

https://www.hs.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000008128549.html

Lainaus
The Guardian: Putin valtuutti venäläiset vakoilu­toimistot tukemaan ”henkisesti epävakaan” Trumpin voittoa vuoden 2016 presidentin­vaaleissa

The Guardianin saamissa venäläis­asiakirjoissa sovittiin väitetysti Trumpin presidentiksi valitsemisen aktiivisesta tukemisesta vuonna 2016. Kreml kiistää asiakirjojen todenperäisyyden.

Venäjä vaikuttaa toteuttaneen monen eri tahon välistä salaista toimintaa sekaantuakseen Yhdysvalloissa vuoden 2016 presidentin­vaaleihin ja avittaakseen Donald Trumpin valintaa, selviää brittilehti The Guardianin haltuunsa saamista asiakirjoista.

”On välttämätöntä, että käytämme kaikkea mahdollista valtaamme [Trumpin] valinnan Yhdysvaltain presidentiksi helpottamiseksi”, sanotaan eräässä asiakirjassa.

Lehden mukaan toiminnan valtuutti presidentti Vladimir Putin Venäjän federaation turvallisuusneuvoston kokouksessa tammikuussa 2016, jolloin Trump oli ennakkosuosikki Yhdysvaltain republikaani­puolueen presidentti­ehdokkaaksi marraskuun vaaleissa.

(jne jne jne)
"The Left is not necessarily aiming at totalitarianism. But their know-it-all mindset leads repeatedly and pervasively in that direction" - Thomas Sowell, 2015

pjentti

• Jäsen^^^
  • Liked: 827
  • Dirty old man

Trump puhumassa klo 01.00. suomen aikaa (luulisin).
Skriimi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP2V8ijOY3U
"I'll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure."

zupi

• Jäsen^^^
Trump käväisi jälleen Hannityn haastattelussa. Linkin takana haastattelu (ainakin osa) ja litteraattia siitä, mistä osa tässä.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/08/17/trump_on_biden_and_afghanistan_this_is_the_greatest_embarrassment_in_the_history_of_our_country.html

Lainaus
TRUMP:  (…) Of course you have to meet with the Taliban. They're the ones that you're negotiating with. 

I spoke on numerous occasions to the head of the Taliban. And we had a very strong conversation. I told him up front, I said: "Look, before we start, let me just tell you right now that if anything bad happens to Americans or anybody else, or if you ever come over to our land, we will hit you with a force that no country has ever been hit with before, a force so great that you won't even believe it. And your village, and we know where it is" -- and I named it -- "will be the first one."

Tuossa taitaa muuten olla se ainoa keino, millä saat talipallon kunnioittamaan sopimuksia. Uskottavasti uhkaat "höyrystää" hänen poikalapsensa.

Lainaus
HANNITY: Mr. President, I want to interrupt.

TRUMP: The first bombs will be dropped right there. 

HANNITY: You said this to who? 

TRUMP: Yes. 

HANNITY: Who did you -- you said that...

TRUMP: To...

HANNITY: To who?

TRUMP: To Mullah Baradar, who is probably the top person.

Now, nobody really knows who the top person is. But I would say that's probably the top person. And it seems to be that's the way it's rolling right now. 

But I had a very strong conversation. I also had a good conversation with him. We talked for a while after that. That was the primary point I was making. And he understood it. 

And I asked him: "Do you understand?"

He said: "Yes, I do understand."

And I wanted them to get a deal done with the Afghan government. Now, I never had a lot of confidence, frankly, in Ghani. I said that openly and plainly. I thought he was a total crook. I thought he got away with murder. He spent all his time wining and dining our senators. And the senators were in his pocket. 

That was one of the problems that we had. But I never liked him. And I guess, based on his escape with cash, I don't know, maybe that's a true story. I would suspect it is. All you have to do is look at his lifestyle, study his houses where he lives. He got away with murder in many way -- many different ways. 

But I had a very, very strong talk with the Taliban, which I considered to be much more important in this sense, because they were the problem. And they have been there for a long time. And they're good fighters and they fight hard. 

And after I said that, we had a pretty good conversation. 

Now, I have to tell you that, if you remember, when they were coming to Washington to meet with me, they decided to kill an American soldier, because they thought that was a good way to negotiate. And I canceled the trip. 

And we had a conditions-based agreement. And if you remember, it said May 1, we want to get out, because we have to get out. 

I have listened to people on your show and other shows say we should stay. They don't know. We were spending $42 billion a year, $42 billion. Think of it, $42 billion. I understand Russia spends $50 billion a year for their entire military. We were spending $42 billion, not 1 percent. They were saying 1 percent. That's a lot of nonsense. 

We're spending $42 billion a year on defending this for years and years. We were in there really now, not 20 years, but 21-and-a-half years. And we get nothing out of any of these things that we do, whether it's them or many other countries I could tell you about. I'm not going to insult anybody right now. 

But to spend that kind of money, and then to have people get on shows and say how inexpensive it was -- and I have to tell you also that we lost no soldiers in the last year-and-a-half because of me and because of the understanding that we had. 

We lost no -- think of that. In Chicago and in New York and in other cities in the United States, many people die every weekend. We lost no soldiers in Afghanistan because they knew I wasn't going to put up with it. And that's what happened. 

So, we had a very strong conversation. 

Lainaus
And I let the generals make the decisions, the generals, the real generals, the ones that were over there doing the fighting, the ones that knew how to do it, because we have a lot of generals that shouldn't be generals right now, frankly. 

And I'm watching them all the time. But we have some great ones. We have great leaders in our military. We have the greatest military in the world. And we're giving it a very bad reputation, what's happening.

Think of it. We took this horrible place, I mean, a place that just we shouldn't have been in involved. It was a horrible decision going into the Middle East. 

And I know the Bush family will not be happy. But I believe it was the worst decision in the history of our country when we decided to go into the Middle East. It's turned out to be quicksand. We have destroyed the Middle East. Do you think it's better now than it was 20, 21 years ago? It's much worse. It was a horrible decision, cost us trillions of dollars and, if you look at both sides, because I like to look at both sides, millions and millions of lives. 

And it's no different than it was. It's much worse, because you have to rebuild. It has been blown to pieces. The worst decision ever made was going. You could do a strike as retribution, and it could be a big strike, as retribution for the World Trade Center, et cetera, but to get stuck in there, it was like quicksand. So, we did a terrible thing.

Lainaus
To think of this. We have a military. It's holding it. I got it reduced down to 2, 500 soldiers. And they were doing a good job. It was fine. It was a smaller force. I took it down from close to 20 to 2, 500. And we were fine. 

But we have the military there. And we take the military out before we took our civilians out and before we took the interpreters and other -- we want to try and help.

(…)

But here's -- just to finish, the people come out first. Then I was going to take all of the military equipment. We have billions and billions of dollars' worth of new Black Hawk helicopters, brand-new, that Russia now will be examining, and so will China, and so will everybody else to figure out, because it's the greatest in the world. 

We have brand new army tanks and all sorts of equipment, missiles. We have everything. I was going to take it out because I knew they weren't going to fight. 

Just one thing, and I have to say, and this is different from everyone else, I said, why are they fighting? Why are these Afghan soldiers fighting against the Taliban? And I was told some very bad information by a lot of different people. The fact is they are among the highest-paid soldiers in the world. 

They were doing it for a paycheck because once we stopped, once we left, they stopped fighting. So all of the people that talk about the bravery and everything, I say everybody is brave. But the fact is our country was paying the Afghan soldiers a fortune. 

So we were sort of bribing them to fight. And that's not what it's all about. It's a great thing that we are getting out. But nobody has ever handled a withdrawal worse than Joe Biden. This is the greatest embarrassment, I believe, in the history of our country. 

Jep, mutta onhan se mukavaa, että nyt on aikuiset kehissä, eikä ilkeitä twiittejä enää näy. VMP.

E. Tämä mukaan.

E2:

« Viimeksi muokattu: 19.08.2021, 02:04:59 kirjoittanut zupi »

pjentti

• Jäsen^^^
  • Dirty old man
Lainaus
President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, will deliver remarks at a major rally in Cullman, Alabama, on Saturday, August 21, 2021, at 7:00PM CDT.

This rally will be hosted by the Alabama Republican Party and held in conjunction with the Alabama Republican Party’s Summer Meeting. This rally marks President Trump’s further support of the MAGA agenda and accomplishments of President Trump’s Administration.

Saturday, August 21, 2021, at 7:00PM CDT President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, Delivers Remarks
https://rsbnetwork.com/video/president-donald-trump-rally-live-in-cullman-al-8-21-21/

Pieni epäily, että saattaa olla energinen tilaisuus...

Valli

• Jäsen^^^
  • Liked: 4883

« Viimeksi muokattu: 22.08.2021, 21:21:09 kirjoittanut Valli »

Don Nachos

• Jäsen^^^
  • Liked: 900
Donald Trump, tuo terroristien ja murhanhimoisten diktaattoreiden paras kaveri:
Lainaus
Yhdysvaltojen entinen presidentti Donald Trump kutsui talebaneja ”viisaiksi” ja ”hyviksi taistelijoiksi” esiintyessään tiistaina Sean Hannity Showssa Fox Newsilla. Lisäksi hän väitti Talebanin olleen olemassa jo 1000 vuotta, vaikka se perustettiin vuonna 1994. Asiasta kertoo muun muassa Business Insider.
”Talebanit ovat piirittäneet lentokentän ja kuka tietää, ehkä he kohtelevat meitä kunnolla. He ovat todella älykkäitä ja heidän pitäisi päästää amerikkalaiset pois”, sanoo Trump.
https://www.talouselama.fi/uutiset/te/12a16642-d48d-413d-8767-fa0d522a5089

Republikaanit: USA ei neuvottele terroristien kanssa.

Trump: Hold My Beer ja neuvottelee terroristien kanssa sekä polvistuu heidän eteensä ja tekee sopimuksen.

Republikaanit:...

Joe Biden: Sovinme Talebanien kanssa että jättävät lentokentän rauhaan.

Republikaanit: Biden neuvottelee terroristien kanssa!

Koko maailma:  :facepalm:

Trump nolasi itsensä täysin eliitin juoksupojan Sean Hannityn promovideossa. Haastatteluksi sitä ei voi kutsua eikä paikalla ollut edes toimittelijaa.

Mutta jos leikittäisiin että se olisi ollut haastattelu ja paikalla olisi ollut toimittaja niin se olisi voinut mennä näin:

Trump: Minä tiesin että Taleban valtaa heti koko Afganistanin!

Toimittaja: A. Jos kerran tiesit, niin miksi et presidenttinä tehnyt asialle mitään ja B. Miksi et kertonut siitä kenellekään?

Trump: Sinne jäi uusia tankkeja ja aseita!

Toimittaja: A. Ne oli viety sinne Afganistanin armeijan käyttöön eikä niitä oltu tarkoitettu pois vietäväksi. B. Miksi sitten presidenttinä ollessasi et aloittanut Afganistanin armeijan aseista riisumista ja aloittanut aseiden takaisin vientiä?

Huomasitteko kuinka huonossa kunnossa Trump alkaa olemaan? Hänellä oli vaikeuksia muodostaa kokonaisia lauseita ja unohti jatkuvasti kesken lauseen mistä oli puhumassa. Kuulosti samalta kuin 3 promillen kännissä oleva yrittäisi selittää jotain.
« Viimeksi muokattu: 23.08.2021, 14:07:23 kirjoittanut Don Nachos »
"Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool."
- Mark Twain

Kultti on uskonto jolla on vähän seuraajia. Uskonto on kultti jolla on paljon seuraajia.

mannym

• Jäsen^^^
  • Liked: 17814
  • et fabrum untolerant sensitivo
Kun tuota Nachon kirjoitusta tavaa taas, tulee vähän huoli kaverista. Onkohan sillä kaikki ihan hyvin? Kun näemmä tuo paha olo ei mene ohi Trumpin astuttua vallasta vaan jatkuu ja jatkuu ja jatkuu.

Kenties se onkin sitä että kun Biden ei ollutkaan luvattu messias, niin nyt pahaa oloa on purettava huutamalla edeltäjästä, joka hoiti hommat paremmin ja joka twiittaili ilkeästi.
“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.”

Once data has been adjusted, it is no longer data, it is an artifact of analysis...

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”

arctic-tern

• Jäsen^^
  • Liked: 949
  • Lapintiira on vapaa lintu.
Tässä Trumpin pitämä puhe Alabamassa pari päivää sitten. Mielenkiintoista kuunneltavaa.

Puheessa Trump luettelee Bidenin saavutuksia.
  • Afganistanissa oli rauhallista, nyt maa on terroristien käsissä, USA:n armeija paennut häpeällisesti ja jättänyt aseensa Talibanin käyttöön.
  • USA - Meksiko raja oli kiinni, mutta nyt se vuotaa ja viranomaiset päästävät mm. COVID -positiivisiä laittomia maahantulijoita vapaaksi USA:han.
  • Yhdysvallat oli energiaomavarainen, mutta nyt se joutuu hattu kädessä pyytämään apua Lähi-idän mailta.
  • Venäjän North Stream oli torpattu, mutta nyt se jatkuu. Sitä vastoin eräs amerikkalainen putkihanke on torpattu.
Maailman terveellisimmät ruuat
"Huonoin hallitsija on se, joka ei kykene hallitsemaan itseään". Cato.

Jaakko Sivonen

• Nimellinen
  • Jäsen^^^
  • Liked: 5765
Trump osoittaa taas taitojaan rakennuttajana. "Big beautiful wall" (tai se pieni osio, joka oikeasti rakennettiin) on hajonnut myrskyssä ja näyttää nyt tältä:

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Gizmodo
Trump's Border Wall Torn Apart by Arizona Monsoon Rains

Record monsoon rains have blown floodgates off their hinges as Trump's border wall breaks down.

It turns out ignoring bedrock environmental laws may not have been the best choice for a multibillion-dollar construction project. Photos show former President Donald Trump’s border wall in deep disrepair after summer monsoon rains literally blew floodgates off their hinges.

[...] José Manuel Pérez Cantú, the director of the nonprofit Cuenca de Los Ojos, said in an email that six gates were washed out at this location alone. Other gates were also reportedly impacted by the heavy rainfall and flooding. The power and height of the waters can be seen in not just the heavy gates ripped open but the debris that wrapped around intact portions of the wall.

[...] In the rush to build the wall, Trump sidelined environmental and cultural protection laws. Those laws are meant to protect the natural world and historically significant artifacts and sites. But they also serve the purpose of ensuring multibillion-dollar construction projects don’t face catastrophic failures within a few years of being built.
https://gizmodo.com/trumps-border-wall-torn-apart-by-arizona-monsoon-rains-1847535174
« Viimeksi muokattu: 24.08.2021, 22:34:06 kirjoittanut Jaakko Sivonen »
Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

mannym

• Jäsen^^^
Trump osoittaa taas taitojaan rakennuttajana. Rajamuuri (tai se pieni osio, joka oikeasti rakennettiin) on hajonnut myrskyssä ja näyttää nyt tältä:

Hmm.
Lainaus
Photos show former President Donald Trump’s border wall in deep disrepair after summer monsoon rains literally blew floodgates off their hinges.

Hmm. Tulvaportti ei kestänyt tuplattua sademäärää kuin mitä on arveltu. Yhtenä päivänä taivaalta on tullut vettä reilu 2 tuumaa, tai 55 millimehriä. Verrokkina jos Helsingissä sataa päivässä 40millimehriä, metrot pysähtyvät, ja stadi tulvii.

Siellä on näemmä tulvaveden myötä liikkunut myös melkoinen määrä roinaa. Mutta mitäs muuta se artikkeli sisältääkään, sen minkä Jaakko jätti mainitsematta?

Lainaus
Still, Trump managed to get 452 miles (727 kilometers) of wall built.

Jännää, Trump rakensi 727 kilometriä muuria ja nyt koko muurin rakennusprojektin laadun Jaakko määrittää 4:n hajonneen tulvaportin perusteella  ???
Huomatkaa 727 kilometriä on pieni osio. Onhan se 1/4 osa koko USA/Meksiko rajasta. Pikkiriikkinen, mitätön pätkä. Koko se pieni osio on hajonnut myrskyssä ja näyttää nyt kuvissa olevilta 4:ltä tulvaportilta.
“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.”

Once data has been adjusted, it is no longer data, it is an artifact of analysis...

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”

pjentti

• Jäsen^^^
  • Dirty old man

Jaakko Sivonen

• Nimellinen
  • Jäsen^^^
Eräät kirjoittajat ovat väittäneet, että kaikki olisi mennyt hyvin, jos olisi vain noudatettu Trumpin ja Talibanin sopimusta, jonka mukaan kaikki joukot oli määrä vetää Afganistanista 1. toukokuuta mennessä.

Mutta nyt Trump on itse paljastanut, että hän ei olisi noudattanut sitä sopimusta, vaan olisi pitänyt Bagramin lentokentän USA:n joukkojen hallussa strategisten syiden vuoksi:

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Donald Trump
...but I would have kept Bagram because Bagram's located right next to China, right near China and Iran, and it's in Afghanistan, so we had the whole group covered. They spent ten billion dollars building it, and we handed out the keys. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen.

mannym

• Jäsen^^^
Eräät kirjoittajat ovat väittäneet, että kaikki olisi mennyt hyvin, jos olisi vain noudatettu Trumpin ja Talibanin sopimusta, jonka mukaan kaikki joukot oli määrä vetää Afganistanista 1. toukokuuta mennessä.

Mutta nyt Trump on itse paljastanut, että hän ei olisi noudattanut sitä sopimusta, vaan olisi pitänyt Bagramin lentokentän USA:n joukkojen hallussa strategisten syiden vuoksi:

Hohhoijaa, Trump on paljastanut jälkikäteen että olisi toiminut toisin kuin Biden. Uutisarvo 0. Vähän kuin Trump olisi sanonut jälkikäteen että jos se olisi hänestä ollut kiinni niin hän olisi henk kohtaisesti kuristanut jokaisen Talibanin. Mutta nyt hän ei ole virassa niin talibanien henki säästyi.

justustr

• Jäsen^^^
  • Liked: 6999
Trumpilla oli 4 vuotta aikaa vetää sotilaat Afganistanista tyylikkäästi ja ilman kuohuntaa. Jostain syystä ei sitä edes yrittänyt. Sama mahdollisuus oli toki myös Obamalla. Bin Laden nitistettiin 2011, sen jälkeen Afganistanista olisi voitu lähteä hemmettiin. Eikä sinne alunperinkään olisi tarvinnut lähteä moisella massalla. 

MW

• Jäsen^^^
  • Liked: 18388
  • Kiltti ja ystävällinen, mutta niin nuiva.
Helvettiäkö sitä pitää mellastaa noissa räkämaissa? Antakaa niiden pitää tunkkinsa, ja rajat kiinni.

Totti

• Jäsen^^^
  • Liked: 22461

Tämä ei ole mikään paljastus vaan oli tiedossa koko ajan.

Trumpin suunnitelma oli lyhykäisyydessään tämä:

- USA vetäytyy 1.5. mennessä ja Talibanit pidättäytyvät siihen saakka sotimasta (ns. Taliban diili).
- Afganistanista evakuoidaan ensin siviilit, sitten kalusto ja viimeksi sotilaat.
- Bagramia lukuun ottamatta tukikohdat hävitetään.
- USA jättää toistaiseksi maahan 2500 sotilasta ( Bagramin tukikohdan lentokentällä, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagram_Airfield ) sekä lentotuen Afganistanin armeijalle (ANA).

Suunnitelma ei tietenkään takaa, ettei Talibanit nousisi joskus valtaan, mutta se takaisi ainakin järjestäytynen vetäytymisen ja ANA:lle mahdollisuuden puolustautua lentotuen turvin. Sen myötä se olisi ollut hallitumpi vallansiirto myös afganistanilaisille jos ANA ei pysty pitämään pintansa.

Valepresidentti Biden teki kaiken päin vastoin:

- Hän siirsi vetäytymispäivän, jonka seurauksena Talibanit päättivät aloittaa valloitussodan.
- Hän poisti kaikki sotilaat ja jätti kaluston ja siviilit.
- Hän poisti ilmatuen ANA:lta, jolloin jo ennestään heikon motivaation ANA luhistui saman tien.
- Hän aloitti siviilien evakuoinnin vasta kun niiden jättämisestä tuli mediaongelma.
- Kun kaaos yltyi hän lähetti sotilaita takaisin Afganistaniin.

Valepresidentti Bidenin toimet ovat siis täydellinen fuck-up, jonka kuka tahansa Suomen asevelvollisuuden suorittanut korpraali olisi ymmärtänyt tehdä paremmin. Tämä oli itse asiassa niin eeppinen fuck-up että herää kysymys, oliko se tahallista. On nimittäin vaikea ymmärtää mikä helvetissä oli logiikka vetää asevoimat pois ennen siviilejä ja kalustoa. Ehkä dementoituneelle valepresidentille rakennettiin tässä PR-ansa, jotta hänestä päästään eroon.
KAIKKI mihin vasemmisto koskee muuttuu paskaksi!

Jaakko Sivonen

• Nimellinen
  • Jäsen^^^
Tämä ei ole mikään paljastus vaan oli tiedossa koko ajan.

Trumpin suunnitelma oli lyhykäisyydessään tämä:

- USA vetäytyy 1.5. mennessä ja Talibanit pidättäytyvät siihen saakka sotimasta (ns. Taliban diili).
- Afganistanista evakuoidaan ensin siviilit, sitten kalusto ja viimeksi sotilaat.
- Bagramia lukuun ottamatta tukikohdat hävitetään.
- USA jättää toistaiseksi maahan 2500 sotilasta ( Bagramin tukikohdan lentokentällä, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagram_Airfield ) sekä lentotuen Afganistanin armeijalle (ANA).

Ei pidä paikkaansa. Trumpin hallituksen neuvotteleman helmikuun 2020 vetäytymissopimuksen mukaan kaikki USA:n joukot poistettaisiin maasta:

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Agreement for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan, February 29, 2020
The United States is committed to withdraw from Afghanistan all military forces of the United States,
its allies, and Coalition partners, including all non-diplomatic civilian personnel, private security
contractors, trainers, advisors, and supporting services personnel

[...] The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will withdraw all their forces from
remaining bases
https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Agreement-For-Bringing-Peace-to-Afghanistan-02.29.20.pdf

Ei löydy mitään Bagram-poikkeusta tai 2500 sotilaan poikkeusta tuosta asiakirjasta. Trump keksi vasta nyt, että hän olisi jättänyt joukkoja Bagramiin. Kesäkuussa hän vielä halusi ottaa kunnian siitä, että hän aloitti prosessin, jonka seurauksena kaikki amerikkalaiset ovat tulossa kotiin (ja päinvastoin vihjasi, että Bidenin hallinto olisi halunnut pitää sotilaita maassa):

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Donald Trump, 26.6.2021
Afghanistan, where by the way, I started the process, all the troops are coming back home. They couldn't stop the process. 21 years is enough, don't we think? 21 years. They couldn't stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process. [...] The only way they last is if we're there, what are we gonna say, we'll stay for another 21 years, then we'll stay for another 15? The whole thing is ridiculous.
CNN, YouTube (1:32-1:58)
« Viimeksi muokattu: 30.08.2021, 05:27:14 kirjoittanut Jaakko Sivonen »

vihapuhegeneraattori

• Jäsen^^^
  • Liked: 5217
  • Generating Hatespeech since 2011
https://www.iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/a/645f5750-7f1b-48df-bfa6-0d76454d8a28

Lainaus
Trump kommentoi nyrkkeilyottelua 9/11 -iskujen muistopäivänä
Trumpia ei näkynyt muistotilaisuudessa New Yorkissa muiden entisten presidenttien rinnalla.

USA:n entisen presidentti Donald Trumpin illan ohjelmaan 9/11 -iskujen muistopäivänä kuuluu nyrkkeilyottelun kommentointi, kertoo USA Today.

Tänään tulee kuluneeksi tasan 20 vuotta siitä, kun lähes 3 000 ihmistä kuoli Al-Qaidan tekemissä terrori-iskuissa Yhdysvalloissa.

Entisistä presidenteistä Barack Obama, George W. Bush ja Bill Clinton ovat osallistuneet muistopäivän tilaisuuksiin. 96-vuotias Jimmy Carter muistaa uhreja rukouksin kotoaan käsin.

Trumpin toimisto ei vastannut USA Todayn kysymykseen siitä, miten Trump aikoo muistaa 9/11 -iskujen vuosipäivää. Häntä ei myöskään näkynyt muiden entisten presidenttien tapaan muistotilaisuudessa New Yorkissa.

Sen sijaan on tiedossa, että Trump kommentoi lauantaina suorana nyrkkeilyottelua Floridassa, kun moninkertainen raskaan sarjan maailmanmestari Evander Holyfield tekee paluun kehään. Asiasta kertoo digitaalisia pay-per-view-palveluita tarjoava yritys FITE verkkomedia USA Todayn mukaan.

Samaa tarjoaa koko maailman lehdistö, Trump meni nyrkkeilymatsiin 9/11 muistotilaisuuden sijaan, se roisto:
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/09/trumps-9-11-boxing-match-was-a-vision-from-another-reality.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/11/us/where-was-trump-9-11-anniversary.html

Trump kävi kuitenkin tapaamassa palomiehiä ja poliiseja, kun taas eliitin pönötyshetki oli toisaalla.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byd_G2shoVc
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/084/700/633/original/441bdbfb5ec696f4.png

Jotenkin kumma että vieläkin tarvii valehdella Trumpista.. viittaa siihen että lehdistökin uskoo Trump 2024 ilmiöön.

Tom Packalenin (PS) yritys tuottaa huonolaatuisia vihapuhetutkimuksia nuivia vastaan eikä kukaan PS:stä kommentoi asiaa.

https://hommaforum.org/index.php/topic,125944.msg3299671.html#msg3299671

zupi

• Jäsen^^^
(...)

Trump kävi kuitenkin tapaamassa palomiehiä ja poliiseja, kun taas eliitin pönötyshetki oli toisaalla.
(...)

Dangr

• Jäsen^^^
  • Liked: 3518
  • Maahanmuutto- ja ilmastoasiantuntija
    • chadnet
Vinkki täällä päivystäville median edustajille, Trumpista paljastuu entistä inhottavampia asioita!

"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.” Chris Hedges

ikuturso

• Jäsen^^^
  • Liked: 37827
  • Easter Worshipper
Varmaan joku päivystävä amerikan seuraaja voi valaista kuka tämä joku kenraali oli, joka on alkanut julkisesti ulista, että sai pelätä kuollakseen - kun Trump hävisi vaalit ja oli vielä istuva pressa - että tämä nukettaa Kiinaa. Oli jopa kiinalaiselle kollegalleen viestittänyt "ei hätää, meillä on homma hanskassa"...

Aika väsynyttä läppää tuo, ja demonikraatit ja länsimaiden pöyristyjät uskovat varmaan satasella. Ihan juuri olisi painanut ydinnappulaa ja urhea keneralli pelasti maapallon.

Ostakaa jenkit elämä.

-i-
Kun joku lausuu sanat, "tässä ei ole mitään laitonta", on asia ilmeisesti moraalitonta. - J.Sakari Hankamäki -
Maailmassa on tällä hetkellä virhe, joka toivottavasti joskus korjaantuu. - Jussi Halla-aho -
Mihin maailma menisi, jos kaikki ne asiat olisivat kiellettyjä, joista joku pahoittaa mielensä? -Elina Bonelius-

mannym

• Jäsen^^^
Varmaan joku päivystävä amerikan seuraaja voi valaista kuka tämä joku kenraali oli, joka on alkanut julkisesti ulista, että sai pelätä kuollakseen - kun Trump hävisi vaalit ja oli vielä istuva pressa - että tämä nukettaa Kiinaa. Oli jopa kiinalaiselle kollegalleen viestittänyt "ei hätää, meillä on homma hanskassa"...

Aika väsynyttä läppää tuo, ja demonikraatit ja länsimaiden pöyristyjät uskovat varmaan satasella. Ihan juuri olisi painanut ydinnappulaa ja urhea keneralli pelasti maapallon.

Ostakaa jenkit elämä.

-i-

Herran nimi on Mike Milley, arvoltaan kenraali ja kantaa mainiota titteliä Bidenin hallinnossa, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Hän on varmistanut tarinat tekosistaan. hänen julkaisunsa.

Lainaus
The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs regularly communicates with Chiefs of Defense across the world, including with China and Russia. These conversations remain vital to improving mutual understanding of U.S. national security interests, reducing tensions, providing clarity and avoiding unintended consequences or conflict.

His calls with the Chinese and others in October and January were in keeping with these duties and responsibilities conveying reassurance in order to maintain strategic stability. All calls from the Chairman to his counterparts, including those reported, are staffed, coordinated and communicated with the Department of Defense and the interagency.

Also in keeping with his responsibilities as senior military advisor to the President and Secretary of Defense, General Milley frequently conducts meetings with uniformed leaders across the Services to ensure all leaders are aware of current issues. The meeting regarding nuclear weapons protocols was to remind uniformed leaders in the Pentagon of the long-established and robust procedures in light of media reporting on the subject.

General Milley continues to act and advise within his authority in the lawful tradition of civilian control of the military and his oath to the Constitution.”

Kuten muistamme erään toisen kenraalin, Flynnin, soitelleen aikanaan Venäjälle ja sitten väitetysti valehteli FBI:lle, jonka myötä tutkittiin Venäjä kytköksiä vuosia jne...

Mutta joo Kentsu on mennyt ja kertonut Kiinalaisille stooria, ilmeisesti vielä vaatinut alaisiltaan luottamusvaloja että jos Trump aikoo jotain hänelle kerrotaan ensin jada jada. Biden on ilmoittanut tämän nauttivan luottamustaan. Melkoista.

DuPont

• Jäsen^^^
  • Liked: 4219
Helvettiäkö sitä pitää mellastaa noissa räkämaissa? Antakaa niiden pitää tunkkinsa, ja rajat kiinni.
Ongelma olisi helposti hoidettavissa. Metri raja-aitaa ei montaa tonnia maksa.

Urban Moving Systems

• Jäsen^^
  • Liked: 632
Toisessa ketjussa oli käsitelty Donald Trumpiin liittyviä kirjaväitteitä, mutta näitä toisiin kirjoihin perustuviä väitteitä ei taida olla vielä käsitelty. Trump syyttää Jared Kushneria lojaalisuudesta Israelia kohtaan, mutta samaa voitaisiin sanoa myös Trumpista.
Lainaus
Trump said Jared Kushner was 'more loyal to Israel than the US,' employing the dual loyalty trope against his Jewish son-in-law: book

Former President Donald Trump targeted his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, with off-color remarks suggesting he was more loyal to Israel than his home country — evoking an anti-Semitic trope in the process — during a White House meeting, according to Bob Woodward and Robert Costa's new book, "Peril."

"'You know,' Trump joked in another meeting, mocking his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who was raised in a modern Orthodox Jewish family and was working on Middle East peace, 'Jared's more loyal to Israel than the United States,'" Woodward and Costa wrote.

This was not the first time Trump has played into the dual loyalty trope or the anti-Semitic notion that Jewish Americans are more loyal to Israel than the US. "The charge of disloyalty has been used to harass, marginalize, and persecute the Jewish people for centuries," per the Anti-Defamation League (ADL).

Trump also faced criticism in September 2020 after he referred to Israel as "your country" in a conference call with Jewish American leaders. And that same month, The Washington Post reported that Trump after a phone call with Jewish lawmakers said Jews "stick together" and "are only in it for themselves."

The former president and his Republican allies have frequently accused Democrats who are critical of the Israeli government of anti-Semitism. In December 2019, Trump signed an executive order against anti-Semitism at colleges, which opponents said stifled free speech. Critics said the order was designed to target movements critical of the Israeli government's policy toward Palestinians.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-said-jared-kushner-more-loyal-to-israel-than-us-2021-9?r=US&IR=T

Tämän kirjaväitteen mukaan Trump pelkäsi Ghislaine Maxwellin yhdistävän hänet Jeffrey Epsteiniin liittyvään skandaaliin ja harkitsi armahtavansa tämän presidenttikautensa lopussa. "I wish her well" Trumpin tiedetään sanoneen.
Lainaus
New Book Alleges Donald Trump Worried Ghislaine Maxwell Would Tie Him to Jeffrey Epstein Case

Author Michael Wolff's latest book Landslide: The Final Days of the Trump Presidency alleges that former President Donald Trump, fearing that Ghislaine Maxwell would link him to Jeffrey Epstein's "sex-abuse scandal," mulled pardoning the financier's companion in the final weeks of his presidency.

In excerpts from the book published Monday, Wolff, 67, alleges that Trump, 75, took "sudden interest" in Maxwell when discussing who to pardon near the end of his tenure. Maxwell, 59, the former companion of Epstein, is currently awaiting trial on multiple charges for her involvement with Epstein's sex trafficking of minors.

An excerpt from Wolff's book reads: "One 'oh, s---' moment involved [Trump's] sudden interest in Ghislaine Maxwell, the former girlfriend of Jeffrey Epstein now facing years in prison over allegations of her role in the Epstein sex-abuse scandal. Trump had tried hard to downplay his own long relationship with Epstein."

"'Has she said anything about me?' [Trump] openly wondered. 'Is she going to talk? Will she roll on anybody?'" the excerpt continues.

Wolff further alleges that Trump ultimately didn't issue a pardon to Maxwell, and was dissuaded from doing so when informed that the federal move could trigger individual states to pursue her prosecution.

Trump's relationship with Epstein was under the microscope when the billionaire financier was arrested and charged. The case brought renewed scrutiny to Epstein's apparent friendship with Trump, who spoke highly of the financier to New York magazine in 2002.

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with," Trump said. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Politico also reported in 2017 that Trump flew at least once on one of Epstein's private planes, and Epstein had the future commander-in-chief's phone numbers in his personal phone directory.

https://people.com/politics/new-book-alleges-donald-trump-worried-ghislaine-maxwell-would-tie-him-to-jeffrey-epstein-case/

Trumpin vuoden 2016 presidentinvaalikampanjan vetäjä ja entinen Valkoisen talon strateginen neuvonantaja Steve Bannon on tämän kirjaväitteen mukaan antanut mediakoulutusta Jeffrey Epsteinille. Trump armahti petoksesta syytetyn Bannonin kautensa lopussa.
Lainaus
Steve Bannon prepped Jeffrey Epstein for CBS interview, Michael Wolff claims

Jeffrey Epstein gave a series of interviews on film in 2019 in which his interviewer said the financier and convicted sex trafficker was “engaging, not threatening … [not] at all creepy … a sympathetic figure”.

The interviewer was the former Trump strategist Steve Bannon.

The episode, as reported by the New York Times, is described in a book of profiles, Too Famous: The Rich, the Powerful, the Wishful, the Notorious, the Damned, due out in October. The author is Michael Wolff, who wrote Fire and Fury and two other exposés of Donald Trump’s presidency.

The Times also reported that Bannon told Epstein to “look directly into the camera now and then”, so as not to come across as stupid, and advised his subject “not to share his racist theories on how Black people learn”.

“Mainly, Mr Bannon tells Mr Epstein, he should stick to his message, which is that he is not a paedophile. By the end, Mr Bannon seems impressed.”

Bannon confirmed to the Times that he taped more than 15 hours of interviews with Epstein but said he was not media-training him, but rather making “a previously unannounced eight- to 10-hour documentary” about Epstein’s “perversions and depravity toward young women” and links to the “global establishment”.

Bannon, a hard-right political gadfly who chaired the Trump campaign in 2016, was a major source for Fire and Fury, Wolff’s huge bestseller about the first year of the Trump presidency.

Bannon left the White House in August 2017, amid uproar over a neo-Nazi march in Charlottesville, Virginia. But he remained a key figure in Trumpworld and an influence on Wolff’s next two books, Siege and Landslide. Trump pardoned Bannon on charges of fraud.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2021/sep/13/steve-bannon-jeffrey-epstein-cbs-interview-michael-wolff-book

Mitä operaatiota Jeffrey Epstein ja Ghislaine Maxwell oikein vetivät? Ghislainen isä Robert Maxwell oli tunnettu Mossadin vakooja.
Lainaus
For writer who broke Epstein case, a rumored Mossad link is worth digging into

Reporter Julie K. Brown isn’t convinced the accused sex trafficker took his own life, and says associate Robert Maxwell may not have been the only one tied to Israeli intelligence

Did the now-deceased, disgraced financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein have links to the Israeli intelligence community? An investigative reporter for The Miami Herald claims that credible details making the link “are not far-fetched and need to be explored in further detail and examined.”

“It’s not beyond the realm of possibility that Epstein had connections to the [Israeli intelligence community],” says Julie K. Brown, whose book “Perversion of Justice: The Jeffrey Epstein Story” was released on July 20.

“Robert Maxwell certainly had those kinds of connections, and Epstein had a close relationship with Robert Maxwell,” the 59-year-old American journalist told The Times of Israel via Zoom call from her home in Hollywood, Florida.

Brown keenly stresses the striking similarities between Jeffrey Epstein’s death in August 2019 and Robert Maxwell’s death in November 1991. The 68-year-old British media mogul was said to have drowned after falling from his luxurious yacht, the Lady Ghislaine, near the Canary Islands. Spanish police insisted no foul play was suspected in Maxwell’s death, but rumors about how exactly Maxwell died have never gone away. One theory points to a possible suicide. Another claims Maxwell was assassinated by the Israeli Mossad intelligence agency, for which he was secretly working.

Maxwell is buried on Jerusalem’s Mount of Olives. Many members of the Israeli intelligence community attended his funeral. So too did Yitzhak Shamir, Israel’s then-prime minister. Shamir eulogized the British tycoon for the political connections he brought to Israel during the 1980s, and for the money he invested in it.

The Israel connection

One chapter in Brown’s latest book argues that the complex relationship Jeffery Epstein had with the Maxwell family may provide further answers. That history stretches back to the mid-1980s, when Epstein allegedly began helping Robert Maxwell hide money in numerous offshore bank accounts.

Maxwell, a self-made billionaire, was born Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch, into a poor, Yiddish-speaking Orthodox Jewish family in Czechoslovakia in 1923. Maxwell lost both his parents in the Holocaust, and later made his fortune in the book publishing and newspaper industries.

He went on to become a parliamentary representative for Britain’s Labour Party, but the final years of Maxwell’s life were plagued by financial trouble and earned him the nickname “the crook of the century.” Maxwell defaulted on $2 billion worth of loans and subsequently raided millions of pounds from his company’s retirement fund, even stealing from his own staff’s pensions and shares in Britain’s Mirror Group as he refused to face his inevitable bankruptcy.

Following Robert Maxwell’s death three decades ago, Epstein became an important figure to certain members of the Maxwell family, who were then left bankrupt and riddled with debt. Brown notes, for instance, that Epstein attended an event at New York’s Plaza Hotel on November 24, 1991, at which the YIVO Institute for Jewish Research paid tribute to Robert Maxwell.

The author also speculates that Epstein may have even offered financial assistance to Robert Maxwell’s wife Elizabeth when she became a widow. Epstein then became romantically involved with Elizabeth and Robert Maxwell’s ninth child, Ghislaine.

Known to be her father’s favorite child and his most trusted confidante, Ghislaine Maxwell may have been aware of many secrets her father took to the grave relating to his controversial political, financial, and espionage life, believes Brown.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-writer-who-broke-epstein-case-a-rumored-mossad-link-is-worth-digging-into/

Toisessa ketjussa on esitetty väitteitä, että Donald Trump ei olisi osa eliittiä. No, mitä hän sitten on, jos ei eliittiä?

Jaakko Sivonen

• Nimellinen
  • Jäsen^^^
Herran nimi on Mike Milley, arvoltaan kenraali ja kantaa mainiota titteliä Bidenin hallinnossa, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Hän on varmistanut tarinat tekosistaan.

Siis Mark Milley on kyseinen kenraali. Ja kukas se olikaan, joka nimitti hänet tuohon asemaan?

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Wikipedia, Mark Milley
On December 8, 2018, President Donald Trump announced that he would nominate Milley to serve as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, although Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis and then-Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joseph Dunford favored Air Force Chief of Staff General David L. Goldfein for the appointment. [...] Though Mattis and Dunford recommended Goldfein, news accounts indicated that Trump chose Milley because he and Milley formed a close relationship during the interview process.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Milley

mannym

• Jäsen^^^
Siis Mark Milley on kyseinen kenraali. Ja kukas se olikaan, joka nimitti hänet tuohon asemaan?

Ensimmäinen epäkunnioituksen osoitus on nimen väärin kirjoittaminen. Onneton tuo kysymys että kuka hänet nimitti. Kysymys kuuluukin, kenen hallinnossa hän toimii vieläkin ja nauttii täyttä luottamusta?

vihapuhegeneraattori

• Jäsen^^^
  • Liked: 5217
  • Generating Hatespeech since 2011
Vs: Donald Trump - USA:n 45. presidentti 2017–2021 -> 1 viesti/jäsen/vrk
« Vastaus #12087 : tänään kello 11:33:48 »
Donald Trump tops opinion poll as US voters ‘regret’ supporting Joe Biden

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/7775a562-1bd4-11ec-8d6d-67649e90fafa?shareToken=8f2c09d5ad445adea5b32c7434690b96

Lainaus
Donald Trump has overtaken President Biden in favourability ratings among American voters only eight months after the transfer of power — a remarkable turnaround that is attributed to crises at home and abroad.

He has a positive rating of 48 per cent compared with Biden’s 46 per cent in a new Harvard-Harris poll, a result that reflects dismay among US voters over the chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan, surging numbers of coronavirus cases, migrants flocking to the Mexican border and deadlock in Congress, where the Democratic president’s ambitious plans are stuck in the mud.

Biden’s top team also fared badly compared with Trump’s: 55 per cent of respondents said that Mike Pence was a better vice-president than his successor, Kamala Harris, and 63 per cent believed that Mike Pompeo was a better secretary of state than Antony Blinken.<SNIPPETY>

Jenkit saa opetusta kommunistien äänestämisestä. Kuinkakohan paljon noissakin pollilukemissa on vielä demarilisää.

Tom Packalenin (PS) yritys tuottaa huonolaatuisia vihapuhetutkimuksia nuivia vastaan eikä kukaan PS:stä kommentoi asiaa.

https://hommaforum.org/index.php/topic,125944.msg3299671.html#msg3299671

Ajatolloh

• Jäsen^^^
  • Liked: 6921
Vs: Donald Trump - USA:n 45. presidentti 2017–2021 -> 1 viesti/jäsen/vrk
« Vastaus #12088 : tänään kello 12:45:13 »
Onneton tuo kysymys että kuka hänet nimitti.

Miksi sellainen kysymys olisi onneton? Ainahan on jauhettu, kuinka Trump osaa nimitysten jalon taidon.
Eikka Keravalta: "Kehitysmaaperäisen maahanmuuton väistämättä aiheuttamat 'lieveilmiöt' ovat aina 'huolestuttava ilmiö', mutta itse ongelman aiheuttaja, kehitysmaaperäinen maahanmuutto on sen sijaan välttämättömyys ja hyväksi maallemme."

Tagit: