Kirjoittaja Aihe: Poimintoja SomaliNetistä  (Luettu 686 kertaa)

Skeptikko

• Global Moderator
  • Jäsen^^^
  • Liked: 10608
Poimintoja SomaliNetistä
« : 21.07.2018, 20:59:36 »
Olen joskus aikoinani selaillut enemmänkin SomaliNettiä ja siellä on kaiken seassa aivan kiinnostavia ja itsekriittisiäkin näkökulmia. Tänään yrittäessäni päästä perille Omar Muhamoud Finnishin (*) taustoista googlaamalla, päädyin pitkästä aikaa SomaliNettiin ja siellä silmiini sattui seuraava keskustelu, josta hieman poimintoja tässä:

You know, we are proud people, blindly proud but we shouldn't be , you'll understand after reading this - SomaliNet Forums
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=363457

Lainaus
I've been compiling and watching documentaries on the great men and women who have made a huge difference to humanity .

All the people that have discovered the cure to very killer ( except AIDS) disease are of European origin

Polio
TB
DNA
Malaria
Flu
Anti-bacteria
Etc.

Walahi I have huge respect for the Cadaan (=valkoihoinen) man

I'm not saying he is smarter ....but we must recognize that we are xoolo in the bigger picture ..,what have we contrubuted
yes CADAAN man is much much smarter than Us niggars
True, but it doesn't have to be that way. Imitate their success and avoid their failures.

The reason why the west rose to be the dominate force in the world in their superior industrial technology and organization. The Industrial revolution started it all. Japan and china understood this in the late 1800s and begin impilmenting western methods of industrialization and education. Over a century later they have industrial capabilities rivaling and even surpassing the west.

Africa needs an industrial revolution. They may be 200 years behind, but better late than never
Its just cadaan man has more access to resources than others. Things are never just discovered but it takes build up of work for it to come to surface. Cadaan man is prospering right now but it does not mean it will always be like this.
These Europeans went through their dark ages but I wonder if they would have been incompetent as Africa is if there were was a continent and people advanced as they are now ..would they have quickly caught up or would they have been like we Africabs are ..xoolo
Walee Iyo bilee it can be caught up with if we can install the following and it's just a dream

Unity
Stability
A man like the Singapore's late founding father was at the helm
Well managed gov
Rule of law
Qabiil (=uskoakseni tribalismi/klaanit) sidelined
Corruption kept to the minimum
Natural resources used to build infrastructure
Top 5k of the student of the nation each year be send to advanced nations with an incentive for them to comeback
Make it law that any child under 18 must b in school
Gov must have check and balances
Manufacturering must be had
Tourism must be encouraged
Saaxib, what you're doing is comparing one tiny ethnic group (the Somalis) to a mega "race" (I hesitate to use this word) of close to a billion people. Apples and oranges don't you think? But I can understand, this is how the vast majority of humans think. Muslims were referred to as Moors/Saracens despite the fact that this was a group of people who lived in Andalusia all the way East to Persia, with great variety both ethnicity and language. Yet the foreigner called them by these unifying name(s): maybe success does that, I don't know.

But let's not oversimplify things by just looking at recent history. The technological/scientific/scholarly success of the "Moors" (I use this term loosely) is partially owed to those who came before them (i.e. the Greeeks). Same could be said for the Europeans who learned a great deal from "Moorish" scholarship. Humans learn from each other, let's not call one ethnic group xoolo while putting the other one on a pedestal. I'm still a proud Somali, dhaqnkeeyga weli gacanta baa ku heystaa, wax aanan dhaqankeeyga ahayn aqbali maayo. In this sense, I'm a very proud Somali.

PS: I think we're doing a huge disservice to the far East Asians considering they're also a major contributor in today's technology sector.
Africans are the way they are because their continent is a very hospitable place with plenty of sun shine, water and vegetation. It does not require much effort to just 'survive' in Africa. That is why there are still Bushmen running around naked in the Jungles of the Congo. Why bother with shelter when you can sleep under a tree? Why bother making guns when you have no need to have tools more advanced than a spear and a slingshot. When Africans were hungry all they had to do was go to the nearest fruit tree and stuff themselves fat. Akuna matata, no worries mate...

On the other hand, Europe is a cold, wet and relatively resource barren land. Europeans had to work extremely hard just to 'survive', this led to their progress as they were all ways trying to find new ways to make life comfortable. You cannot be a naked bushman in Europe, you'll die of cold. Europeans were forced to work their bloody heads on a daily basis to get food, water and shelter. Life was a struggle and if you weren't cut for it, you'd perish..simple as that.

As a result, what happened was that the Africans were surpassed in technology and civilisation as they didn't have this culture of working hard to survive. This, coupled with the fact they were colonised by these Europeans led to the demise of the African man.

The sad thing is, Africans have also been mentally colonised to believe that Europeans are superior. We can examine this strange phenomenon on this very website by examining the behaviour of individuals like Dr.Yalaxow, AbdiJohnson and MaliPrince.
Lol@Africa is hospitable. It's the other way around. Did you ever wonder why the greeks, persians and the romans never ventured into Sub-Saharan Africa or when they did why they met with such disaster? Mosquitoes, dysentery and disease. In fact it wasn't until the early modern period when medicine, weapons and water-collection methods were much more advanced that the europeans were actually able to conquer Africa. Africa was isolated and inhospitable. Much of Europe had warm springs, temperate summers and mild winters. Not to mention a lack of diseases and lots of wood, stone and water resources. What is the european excuse for being barbarians when the Egyptians and Mesopotamians were crafting sophisticated civilisations?
When a group of people have confidence-they can acheive great things. We were conquerers because of our confidence!

Bring back the ''Somali >>>everyone else'' :D
You do not know anything about medical history. The first vaccine was developed in China over 2000 years. They used the skin scratchings of people with virus to inoculate others. The first anti-bacterial soap was developed by Muslims. The truth is no civilisation can take complete credit for anything, all civilisations build on the knowledge of those that came before them. You would say the white man developed computers wouldn't you?, however without the algorithms of Muslim mathematicians computers would never exist.

Mielestäni SomaliNet on paikka, josta kannattaisi nostaa esille enemmänkin poimintoja ja käydä sitä muutenkin läpi. Onhan siellä paljon epäkiinnostavaakin tarinaa, mutta joukossa on minusta aidosti kiinnostaviakin juttuja ja samalla avautuu vähän paremmin somalien mielenmaisemakin. Tätä silmälläpitäen, ajattelin että tähän ketjuun voisi jatkossa tuoda enemmänkin poimintoja SomaliNetistä, jos sattuu törmäämään johonkin kiinnostavaan siellä.

*) Omar Muhamoud Finnish - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Muhamoud_Finnish

Lainaus
Omar Muhamoud Finnish (Somali: Cumar Maxamuud Finish) was a Mogadishu-based rebel leader
En homona toivota tervetulleiksi Suomeen henkilöitä, jotka haluavat tappaa minut:
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33565055

Tanskan pakolaisapu: hallitsematon tulijatulva johtamassa armageddoniin ja yhteiskuntamme tuhoon:
http://jyllands-posten.dk/international/europa/ECE7963933/Sammenbrud-truer-flygtningesystem/

Skeptikko

• Global Moderator
  • Jäsen^^^
  • Liked: 10608
Vs: Poimintoja SomaliNetistä
« Vastaus #1 : 21.07.2018, 21:30:53 »
I went to the West and saw Islam, but no Muslims - SomaliNet Forums
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=332562

Lainaus
"I went to the West and saw Islam, but no Muslims; I got back to the East and saw Muslims, but not Islam."

By Muhammad Abduh (1849 - 11 July 1905).

For those of you who live in the West, how valid was his statement? Take into account your personal experiences, discrimination, xenophobia, racism, stratification, DWB, stop-and-frisk policy, corporations enslaving poor people, a significant percentage of minorities (blacks) serving time, millions of homeless people, millions of hungry people, etc.

Personally, Muhammad Abduh had limited experience while in the West, and he saw what he wanted to see, while ignoring the reality. For instance, he went to the West while the practice of lynching African Americans was still in place. So, what do you think?
Abduh was right in a way, because Europe was (and still is) more egalitarian for the average person. The ideals espoused by the Prophet Muhammed SAW were upheld by Europe while being ignored by corrupt Muslim leaders only out for their own gain. For example, I know that I can have a just trial in front of a jury of my peers in any court of the land here in America, with a lawyer provided by the state free of charge to give me legal counsel, based on a written legal system. In Saudi Arabia, I am not afforded any of these rights, and furthermore I can't even defend myself because what they call Shariah Law in Saudi Arabia isn't codified or written down anywhere, but up to the interpretation of the Judge I'm brought in front of.

But because Abduh's logical approach to Islam is branded "not the right Islam" by your brand of Islam, you automatically start making justifications in your head for why he cannot be right.

The only common vein of thinking I've noticed in your posts here on Somalinet is that you appeal to fallacies to support your ideas, which makes trying to hold a discussion with you pointless.
A false statement the West represents immorality encapsulated, people here value their freedom so much to the extent that they will fight those who seek to limit moral transgressions. The women here have no decency or shame, they'll gladly attempt to seduce you in their tight clothing and awful-smelling perfumes, the men are no better, the people here worship status. If you are poor and have good character you are worthless in society, but if you are rich and nasty you will have a large following. I can see the effects the West has had on muslims, wherein drinking alchohol is slowly becoming part of the norm in my generation, phrases such as "turn up" promote a drug crazed lifestyle. The vast majority of youth my age rarely attend the masaajid and can often be found in clubs and alleyways. Don't get me started on the sisters, women in full g clothed hijaab here causing major scenes in malls, restaurants and public spheres with no regard for modesty, if they are asked to quiet down, nothing but profanity escapes their lips.

Living in the West is like immersing yourself in fitnah, wherever you go, and it eventually affects a believing soul such as myself. I see corruption within myself, that could easily be avoided had it not been for my current residence.
In America, civil liberities are infringed upon on a daily basis. The legal system is in shambles and far from "just". If you can't afford a lawyer, you might as well plead guilty. Even if you have access to legal aid, the lawyer will advise you to take a plea bargain since they represent 100s of other people and aren't paid enough to even care. Also, judges here aren't always impartial.

Horrible example.
How about I went to Muslim lands and saw no Islam?

I went for Umra (=pyhiinvaellus Mekkaan) not too long ago. Millions upon millions of beggars, mostly kids, mostly Somali and Afghans lining up in front of McD's and petrol stations, begging for money. I filled up the tank (the Indian worker did), gave some money to the a young girl that seemed like she was no older than 6 or 7. I asked her why she was out so late begging, about her family, etc. As I drove from Jeddah to Mecca, there were mountains and small hills. Every now and again you will see a giant mansion with flood lights illuminating it, on top of these mountains and hills. I thought about it. Imagine if I was brought to this part of the world when I was young? I would have no education, no home, no job, no justice what so ever. The kids begging can't go to school, hospitals, or anywhere for that matter, because they are illegal. Unwanted. What sins do these miskiin kids carry? Would it be wrong to school them? To look after their health? Or it that something only the kufars do? There is no justice for Muslims in Muslim lands. The only respectable Muslim country I can think of is Malaysia.

If you want your world view changed, just visit these places. You might just come back a neocon.
I am serious. I was so depressed. I ate out and these kids would know I am Somali. They would ask me for money, rushing towards, "walaal, aboowe, etc, etc, etc". Hard breaking scenes. I was never so depressed and I always thought I was some hard man but that shit hit me hard. I was like Jesse Pinkman in the last episode. There is no way to help them. You will become a bleeding heart liberal and a neocon all in one sxb. Seriously. I wanted to upper cut ever cunt with their short khamis telling me how lucky I was to visit "Muslim" lands.
Because Muslims and even Somalis didn't have slaves right? Negroids are kept in zoos in Libya in 21st century.
I don't think anyone is arguing that the West is perfect. The legal system in America has huge problems, like the overpopulation of prisons in California because of silly drug laws. Relative to the Islamic world's legal system, the West's is infinitely more just for the vast majority of the population. Strawmen like the situation in Guantanamo (completely outside the purview of the US justice system) kind of miss the point that 300 million Americans are afforded great liberties that you just can't find in the Islamic world. By and large, I would gander most people would prefer their civil or criminal case in an American court versus in front of some Saudi or Algerian court. If you can't afford a lawyer, there's this great idea of the public defender and other avenues available. Judges are required by law to be partial, and it's because they're not above the law that the US has had so few scandals from impartial Justices. I've had the opportunity to deal with the American legal system (only in civil matters), and in both cases I was more than satisfied with how the entire process went. In one of the cases, both I and the other party agreed to use the arbitration system afforded to us by the US Constitution to take our case in front of an Islamic jurist learned in Shariah law that we both agreed upon. It's things like that that I really appreciate in the American justice system.
I still hold that despite the shortcomings of the west, it is much more egalitarian than societies in the Muslim world. Edge cases of justice gone wrong aren't the trend here in America unlike some Arab countries.

God Bless America :up:
I would not take one of the founders of islamic modernism seriously if i was you Arabman.
This is the man the british forced alazhar to appoint as mufti, this was the man that said interest is not xaram.
This is the man that was close to the bahai movement and was a self confessed freemason.

Muhammad Abduh - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Abduh

Lainaus
Muḥammad 'Abduh (1849 – 11 July 1905) (also spelled Mohammed Abduh, Arabic: محمد عبده‎) was an Egyptian Islamic jurist, religious scholar and liberal reformer, regarded as one of the key founding figures of Islamic Modernism, sometimes called Neo-Mu’tazilism after the medieval Islamic school of theology based on rationalism, Muʿtazila.[7]
Abduh studied logic, philosophy and Islamic mysticism at the Al-Azhar University in Cairo. He was a student of Jamal al-Din al-Afghani,[13] a philosopher and Muslim religious reformer who advocated Pan-Islamism to resist European colonialism. Under al-Afghani's influence, Abduh combined journalism, politics, and his own fascination in Islamic mystical spirituality. Al-Afghani taught Abduh about the problems of Egypt and the Islamic world and about the technological achievements of the West.
He was exiled from Egypt by the British in 1882 for six years, for supporting the Egyptian nationalist revolt led by Ahmed Orabi in 1879. He had stated that every society should be allowed to choose a suitable form of government based on its history and its present circumstances.[12]
In 1884 he moved to Paris, France where he joined al-Afghani in publishing The Firmest Bond (al-Urwah al-Wuthqa), an Islamic revolutionary journal that promoted anti-British views. Abduh also visited Britain and discussed the state of Egypt and Sudan with high-ranking officials. In 1885, after brief stays in England and Tunisia, he returned to Beirut, as a teacher,[1] and was surrounded by scholars from different religious backgrounds. During his stay there he dedicated his efforts toward furthering respect and friendship between Islam, Christianity and Judaism.[12]
When he returned to Egypt in 1888, Abduh began his legal career. He was appointed judge in the Courts of First Instance of the Native Tribunals and in 1891, he became a consultative member of the Court of Appeal.[1] In 1899, he was appointed Grand Mufti of Egypt, the highest Islamic title, and he held this position until he died. As a judge, he was involved in many decisions, some of which were considered liberal such as the ability to utilize meat butchered by non-Muslims and the acceptance of loan interest. His liberal views, endeared him to the British, in particular Lord Cromer; however it also caused a rift between him and the khedive Abbas Hilmi and the nationalist leader Mustafa Kamil.[1]
He travelled a great deal and met with European scholars in Cambridge and Oxford University. He studied French law and read a great many European and Arab works in the libraries of Vienna and Berlin. The conclusions he drew from his travels were that Muslims suffer from ignorance about their own religion and the despotism of unjust rulers.[12]
Muhammad Abduh argued that Muslims could not simply rely on the interpretations of texts provided by medieval clerics, they needed to use reason to keep up with changing times. He said that in Islam man was not created to be led by a bridle, man was given intelligence so that he could be guided by knowledge. According to Abduh, a teacher’s role was to direct men towards study. He believed that Islam encouraged men to detach from the world of their ancestors and that Islam reproved the slavish imitation of tradition. He said that the two greatest possessions relating to religion that man was graced with were independence of will and independence of thought and opinion. It was with the help of these tools that he could attain happiness. He believed that the growth of western civilization in Europe was based on these two principles. He thought that Europeans were roused to act after a large number of them were able to exercise their choice and to seek out facts with their minds.[15] His Muslim opponents refer to him as an infidel; however, his followers called him a sage, a reviver of religion and a reforming leader.
Abduh does not advocate returning to the early stages of Islam. He was against polygamy and thought that it was an archaic custom. He believed in a form of Islam that would liberate men from enslavement, provide equal rights for all human beings, abolish the religious scholar’s monopoly on exegesis and abolish racial discrimination and religious compulsion.[12]
Abduh regularly called for better friendship between religious communities. He made great efforts to preach harmony between Sunnis and Shias. Broadly speaking, he preached brotherhood between all schools of thought in Islam. However, he criticized what he perceived as errors such as superstitions coming from popular Sufism.[16] As Christianity was the second biggest religion in Egypt, he devoted special efforts towards friendship between Muslims and Christians. He had many Christian friends and many a time he stood up to defend Copts.[16]
Abduh also had meetings in Baghdad with the son of Baha'ism's founder and then spiritual leader, Abdu'l Baha, who he had a generally positive view of - although it was asserted by his students that he was unaware of the extra-Quranic religious scripture or status of Baha'ullah as a prophet in the faith and viewed it as a reformation of Shi'ism.[17]
At the age of 28 Abduh joined a Masonic lodge, the Kawkab Al-Sharq (Planet of the East).
In line with Masonic principles, Abduh sought to encourage unity with all religious traditions. He stated that,

"I hope to see the two great religions, Islam and Christianity hand-in-hand, embracing each other. Then the Torah and the Bible and the Qur'an will become books supporting one another being read everywhere, and respected by every nation." He added that he was “looking forward to seeing Muslims read the Torah and the Bible." [20]
En homona toivota tervetulleiksi Suomeen henkilöitä, jotka haluavat tappaa minut:
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33565055

Tanskan pakolaisapu: hallitsematon tulijatulva johtamassa armageddoniin ja yhteiskuntamme tuhoon:
http://jyllands-posten.dk/international/europa/ECE7963933/Sammenbrud-truer-flygtningesystem/

Tagit: